Monday, June 28, 2010
a day at the beach
The sun was bright, and the wind was blowing but those are two things you don't complain about when your at the beach. I did have a few drinks , and visited with my family from houston who had rented condos in port aransas for the weekend. I don't see them on a regular basis so it is always nice to catch up with them. The guys were attempting to fish but all they seemed to be doing was fighting the sea weed which was coming ashore in large amounts. You needed to go a good distance waist deep or further to get past all the sea weed. The sand was pretty, clean, warm, I sure did have my toes in the sand. Even though i got a little burnt, I had a good time, and would like to spend another day at the beach before the summer ends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment