Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Joan Lopez
My name is joan rene lopez, I'm 26 yrs. old. I have no children, but am planning to after I graduate and begin teaching. I love children and can't wait to see them grow throughout the school year. I enjoy arts and crafts, and projects, I guess I would say I'm a hands on person, as well as a visual learner. I want to incorporate who I am through my teaching. I live in Skidmore with my boyfriend of two and a half years, in a small rent house, a couple miles from my parents house. I'm excited about graduating next spring, it felt like I was never gonna get to this point. I love hunting, playing games, outdoor activities. I come from a very competitive family who does not like to lose. I'm one of four children, i'm the baby of the family, and was spoiled rotten growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your Forgot To Mention Your Niece, Who Loves Her Aunt Joan!
ReplyDelete